Friday, March 10, 2017

spring break | for the slopes

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Admittedly I don't do a lot of skiing... it's not that I don't want to, but I live in one of the flattest states in America and it's a whole to-do to go to a manufactured ski slope with only three hills and that can get a little boring. Some day I'm hoping to take a ski trip with some friends to Colorado or Lake Tahoe, because I love to ski, and even better I love to sit in a ski lodge and drink warm boozy cocktails while bundled up. So if you're heading to the slopes this spring break, I've got you covered in the fashion department!

After a day on the slopes, there's something about slipping into a pair of comfy PJs that just sounds amazing, and I'm obsessed with this cozy pair, paired with these slippers. This hat, this scarf and these boots are the perfect way to stay stylish yet warm in the mountains. Sweaters are a must-pack for a ski trip, especially a soft and fuzzy turtleneck like this one. And don't forget chap stick with SPF - the sun and wind can really dry you up! 

Are you taking a ski trip this spring break? I'd love to hear about it! Give me some ideas for when I can convince my friends and/or family to go! Be sure to check out my must-haves for a beach vacay here! Thanks for reading! XO 

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment