Tuesday, May 2, 2017

mother's day gift ideas

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

I can't believe it's already May, which means Mother's Day is right around the corner! There's still time to shop, so to help you out, I've come up with a few ideas for the mom in your life!

Candy, jewelry (like this watch, these rings or this bracelet) and perfume are always a good idea. And why don't you give mom the night off for some liquid therapy with this adorable wine glass and a bottle of her favorite wine? I'm all about relaxation, so personally I would love a pair of these pajamas and a nice candle like this one. And a new kate spade bag will always win the key to my heart! 

What's the best gift you've ever gotten for your mom or wife? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment