Wednesday, May 24, 2017

nordstrom half yearly sale picks

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

I'm pretty easy to please - give me a good cup of coffee, a good pair of shoes or a good sale and I will be a happy girl. Today marks the start of Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale, which means now through June 4th you can get up to 40% off select clothing, shoes, accessories and designer clearance items! I've dug through the "sale racks" and picked out a few things that I love from the sale - and I think you will too! But trust me - there is plenty more where this came from!

Blush has kind of taken a backseat and right now I'm all about different shades of yellow, like this tank, this dress and this wallet (which is the perfect size for inside of a clutch!) - all these yellow options are less than $60, which is pretty amazing! I'm also totally into geometric home decor right now, and I need this wall mount wine rack! Another obsession of mine right now is pineapples, and I've been wanting this tumbler for a while now. And how cute is this teal pineapple candle? I love when you can score designer deals for a fraction of their price, like this tote, these sunnies, and this wallet - all at amazing prices! And if you're preparing for a slew of summer weddings, this lace midi dress is the perfect wedding guest dress!

So many options, so little time... so head over to Nordstrom now before the sale ends on June 4th! And be sure to stop back and let me know what you got - I'd love to hear! Thanks for reading! XO - 


SHOP THE POST:


No comments:

Post a Comment