Sunday, May 28, 2017

embroidered maxi dress | summer style

dress (runs big - size down) | bag | earrings | sandals

Lauren Conrad just came out with a few festival inspired pieces from her line at Kohl's, and I'm obsessing over this embroidered maxi. I'm absolutely loving the silhouettes that are in for summer - long, lightweight, flowy, and capable of hiding the fact that I have not and will not be working on my summer body! There's always next year, right? 


I seriously wanted to sleep in this dress it was so comfy, and surprisingly it doesn't wrinkle as easy as it looks like it would! This bag was a splurge for me this summer - I just love the structured look of it and I want to pair it with just about everything in my closet. It will be a definite staple when I'm vacationing in Palm Springs in a couple of weeks! And I'm obsessing over these earrings from BaubleBar's Sugarfix collection at Target - they're not typically my style, but they're turning out to be very versatile and I think I'll get a lot of wear out of them! 

I hope you're enjoying your Memorial Day weekend! Be sure to check out this post here for some amazing picks from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale that's going on until June 4th, and this post here for some other must have summer styles! Thanks for reading! XO -

SHOP THE POST:

3 comments:

  1. Shop SUMMER MAXI DRESS at style-grab.com. Free Shipping and Free Returns for Loyallists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way to wearing it in winter time is layering; blend and coordinating a maxi dress with different pieces puts a pleasant bend to the outfit. All the more critically, adding layers to the essential maxi dress gives the wearer additional inclusion during the cool atmosphere. sleepers shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could 3D Printing innovation advance to consider mass-customization? Will this mass-customization occur in little industrial facilities, or straightforwardly in the home? Or on the other hand will another innovation emerge to take care of the issue of style creation? Its an intriguing future we are in for, and I can hardly wait to discover. Linen fashion

    ReplyDelete