Friday, July 29, 2016

blush + rose gold

top | jeans | shoes, also love these and these | sunnies, rent here, buy here | purse 

I'm still in love with the off the shoulder trend, and I feel like I can wear this color well into fall. Especially paired with some rose gold! And trust me - I will probably still be wearing white after Labor Day! 


After sharing a white off the shoulder top on this post here, I had to go back and get this blush color, and it's a light and breezy material, so it's perfect for these hot summer days. I've shared these jeans before and they are a summer staple and go with pretty much anything! I was eyeing these shoes forever when I finally bought them and I'm so glad I did because they are now sold out online! But you can still find them in stores, and in case you don't, I've linked a couple similar pairs above. They are so comfy and come in a couple different colors! I'm so excited this purse is back in stock because it's a nice neutral color purse that I've used a lot of times, and for a clutch it's very spacious. And I have to talk about these sunnies - I found a website called Ditto, where you can rent sunglasses for only $24 per month! I really love shopping online, so I don't have the option to try them on, and with Ditto you can virtually try on and swap out the sunglasses at any time. And the best part is, if you decide you like them and want to buy them you get 15% off the full retail price! You can check more details out at Ditto.com

Check back - I'll be sharing some of my #NSale finds! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!








No comments:

Post a Comment