Sunday, July 31, 2016

recipe | frozé


I'm staying true to what I said in this post here - I'm just going to start wearing graphic tees that say what I want. And I always love some rosé! When I heard about Frozé I decided to start mixing up my own concoction and it was a success - I don't like my mixed drinks super sugary and this recipe is light, so it's perfect for a hot summer night! I posted the recipe on my snapchat (stephmcclure) but in case you missed it, here it is:


Frozé

1/2 oz vodka of choice (I like Tito's)
6 oz rosé of choice (I used Barefoot Bubbly)
2-3 oz lemon flavored sparkling water (I used HyVee brand, but Dasani just came out with a new one too!)
Ice cubes

Add ingredients and ice and blend until smooth and voila! You have a light and refreshing Frozé! 

What's your favorite summer cocktail? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment