Saturday, August 6, 2016

#NSale | sleeveless turtleneck sweater



turtleneck sweater (less than $30 during the sale!) | pants | earrings, similar here and here | purse, similar here | shoes, similar here, also love these

I'm not going to lie, it's been a hot minute since I've worn a turtleneck, so I was really on the fence about purchasing one. But from what I've seen, it seems that turtlenecks and cowl necks are going to be big this fall, so I wanted to try one out. When I came across this one at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I decided to go for it, and I'm glad I did. While it's still a little bit warm out right now to be wearing a turtleneck sweater, I can't wait to add this to my fall collection. It's long, so it's perfect with skinny jeans, and it's loose, which is always a plus in my book. Plus, I love the color, and I can't wait to see what else I can style it with!



All in all, my first NSale experience was a good one. Prices go back up Monday, so be sure to get over to Nordstrom and get your last minute sale shopping in! Thanks for reading!

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment