Wednesday, August 31, 2016

pink swing dress

dress, similar here and here | necklace, similar here | shoes, similar here and here | sunnies | purse, buy here, rent here

To celebrate the last day of August, I'm sharing this pretty hot pink swing dress with you all. Because even though the weather is still going to be hot for at least another few weeks, once September 1st hits I'm in full on fall mode! I bought this dress for a wedding in July, but decided to go with something else, and thought it was perfect for a wedding in August! And I'm loving how it fits loose - ideal, since the bride and groom served sliders, Mac and cheese, french fries and ice cream at their wedding (LOVE them!) and not to mention all the champs I drank! 


I've owned these shoes for a few years but rarely wear them, so they're no longer available but I linked a couple similar pairs above. And this purse I rented through Rent The Runway and it matched perfectly with the dress! Being a pro member I get 15% off my order, on top of already saving on shipping and insurance, and we all know how I love to save money. You can save too - to get $30 off your first order with Rent The Runway click this link here!

Who's excited for September? My blog turns one this month! Check back for a fun "birthday" post! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!




No comments:

Post a Comment