Monday, August 29, 2016

must have fall accessories

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Fall is just around the corner and I am so excited! I've mentioned several times that fall is my favorite season; football starts, it's my birthday smack dab in the middle and I'm obsessed with fall fashion. That's why today I'm going to talk a few must have accessories for the upcoming season!

Satin bomber jackets are sneaking their way into almost every fashionista's closet and can be worn with pretty much anything. From midi dresses to extreme flare jeans and especially paired with your favorite skinnies and Adidas shelltoes - hello 90s! Boots and booties are always a hot fall item and this year adding cut outs, straps and perforations seems to be the theme and I especially love these peeptoe slides. Saddle bags are making their way into fall as well, with multiple colors and textures. I love a good cognac colored purse for fall, like this one from Haute Off The Rack's collection with Gigi New York. And different faux rock or marble accessories are in, like bracelets, necklaces, phone cases and these sunglasses from Quay

What are you excited about adding to your fall wardrobe? Let me know in the comments below! Also, scroll through all my fave fall trends in the menu below! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment