Monday, March 20, 2017

black floral v-neck dress


dress c/o make me chic | sweater, similar here | shoes, almost identical here | sunnies | purse, also love this one

I'm really trying my hardest to wear less black, but that's difficult because.. I love it! I'm happy that for this season, black florals are in, so I can wear black but also get a pop of spring with the floral print. This dress is such a great transition from winter to spring. I chose a more casual look with the sweater and flats, but I love that it can be worn casual, to the office, or you can dress it up by adding a belt and/or some heels!


This dress is lightweight and it has pockets, and at a price tag of under $24, what more could you ask for!? I also love how comfortable it is, and it fits loose, so it'd be perfect to wear out to chow down on Sunday brunch!

Hope you enjoy your week! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

This post brought to you by Make Me Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment