Wednesday, April 26, 2017

wednesday wish list

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

When the weather changes, my wish list gets rather large, so I thought I'd share a few things I'm currently coveting! I'm loving ALL THE THINGS for spring and summer, so surely there will be plenty more wish lists to come!

I'm not sure if I can pull them off but I'm obsessing over neckerchiefs this spring. I'm also into studded sandals, colorful statement earrings and one piece swimsuits. And you can never go wrong with a cute new clutch, some strappy nude sandals and a good pair of jean shorts!

What's on your wish list? I'd love to know - I'm always looking to improve my closet! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @blondestyleblog Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment