Monday, March 28, 2016

peach romper // honolulu

romper, nearly identical one here (and 54% off!) also love this one // necklace, similar here // bracelet, similar here // rings // sunnies // not pictured: shoes and purse, similar here

Let me tell you, I'm all about that romper life, and this one takes the cake. It's so comfy and is made with a thick fabric, so it's super flattering as well! I love the popover with scallop detail and it was the perfect pick for our last night out in Honolulu. After having pupus and drinks and watching the sunset from our balcony, we went over to a restaurant called Hua Tree where we had the perfect view of the fireworks display that the Hilton puts on. Then we walked around Waikiki and ended the night at The Hard Rock, where a band called The Fresh Preps pulled my husband up on stage to rap the theme song to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! 

It was bittersweet to leave Honolulu - it was my first time there, and I love the hustle and bustle of a big city. But when I think of vacation and relaxation, The Big Island can't be beat. 

I hope everyone had a good weekend, and was able to spend the holiday with loved ones! Thanks for reading! 

Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!

 










No comments:

Post a Comment