Tuesday, December 22, 2015

white on white


Happy first day of winter! Although it doesn't feel like it. Today it got up to 50 degrees here in Missouri. It's hard to believe Christmas is just 3 days away! To put me in the Christmas mood, I've had Mariah Carey's Christmas on repeat and I baked cookies and wrapped presents - and by wrap I mean stuffed into bags because I am terrible at wrapping. I also went to my husband's store to help kids decorate cookies to leave for Santa. It's so cute seeing what they come up with!

Since it's not white outside, I decided to share with you guys a white on white outfit today. I've been looking for a way to wear these white skinny jeans in the winter, and I love the way it looks with the grey. And the silver sequin elbow patches on the sweater just scream winter. Like I said before, I love to add a little shine to my wardrobe this time of year! 


sweater, similar here and here // tank // jeans // shoes, similar here and here // purse, similar here and here // necklace, similar here

Having Christmas on a Friday is rough. I feel like this week is crawling and I don't even have to work! I'm super excited for a whole weekend with friends and family though! Thanks for reading!


NOW on Facebook! Like my page: The Blonde Style Blog
Instagram: @theblondestyleblog
Twitter: @blondestyleblog
Pinterest: @theblondestyle
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment