Wednesday, August 3, 2016

#NSale | wit & wisdom skinny jeans

tee | jeans (less than $45 during the sale!) | necklace, custom made | purse | flip flops 

Back in this post here I shared what I bought from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and as the sale comes to an end I wanted to highlight a couple of the items, including these jeans from Wit and Wisdom. I'm a diehard Express jeans fan, so it's hard for me to stray away from them, but I took a chance with this pair after reading that the have mesh panels to help slim and lift your butt - yes please! Not only that, but at a great price - less than $45 - which is unheard of these days for a good pair of jeans. Like I said before, I like to get at least one pair of quality jeans before fall, and this pair is a great staple to add to my closet. And this whole outfit is perfect for back to school! 


Be sure to get over to Nordstrom and shop the last few days of the Anniversary Sale! Thanks for reading! XO

Facebook: The Blonde Style Blog | Instagram: @theblondestyleblog | Twitter: @blondestyleblog | Pinterest: @theblondestyle | Snapchat: stephmcclure
You can also subscribe to get TBSB straight to your inbox! Just enter your email in the subscribe box to the right of this post!



1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Thank you for sharing valuable information. I enjoyed reading this post. Please Feel Free to Visit haute her tips

    ReplyDelete